Thursday 5 March 2009

I know I'm a bit late but

I was just on the Guardian website and got very excited by a glimpse of the Moschino show at Milan FW. I hopped over to style.com to see more....



(all images from style.com)

I sincerely hope some of this show gets ripped off by the high street! I had a quick look around Topshop and H&M the other day and both were pretty pitiful. The high street just doesn't really engage me at the moment. However, high street shoes are still good but prices have gone up which is no good at all for me as I am always broke!

3 comments:

Cait said...

I'm suffering from the same problem. What's gone wrong? Normally I can always count on Topshop but they're failing me.

The last coat is perfect!

Wanja B said...

Love it all. It´s nice to look at something nice when you´re in the middle of studies.

Magic.

meena meena said...

that bottom outfit is my favorite.