Thursday 20 August 2009

Winter Suits!

First of all, apologies for the lack of posts!

I've been starting to wish for winter to kick in, I know, terrible isn't it?! I just detest being hot and like winter clothes far more than revealing flesh in the summer!

This autumn/winter I've been thinking about a suit. This is an impractical thought for many reasons, firstly I can't really afford one, secondly I'm likely only to have a part time job this coming year so not sure if I'd get much wear out of it and thirdly I'm not actually sure I could pull one off!

Nevertheless I keep looking at them!
Behold these examples, all active on Ebay UK at the moment...


Link here buy it now for £65 (love this, although the short sleeves might be impractical)



Link here (this one looks beautifully cut!)



Link here (Love the pleats!)

That's all for now! Happy suit hunting!

2 comments:

Jitterbugdoll said...

Gorgeous suits!

Little Miss B said...

I love suits and these ones are amazing thanks for sharing.