Sunday 4 January 2009

Recent Purchases and Gifts

Whew a bit of a break from blogging but I have been busy erm well doing typical holiday things i.e. being rather lazy!

Here are some things that have come my way recently....
(present from my sister)

Ivana Helsinki for Topshop cardigan (reduced to £30 from £50)

Topshop 2 tone heart bag

Topshop Prom Dress but in BLACK (reduced to £25)


1950's shirtwaister dress from Ebay (haven't received yet)
New Look Courts (needed some basic black shoes!)
(ordered, hopefully on their way soon but New Look delivery seems to be slightly chaotic!)


Ah quite a haul, and that's not even all of it , oh dear. I am craving more vintage but ebay seems rather quiet, I snapped up the shirt waister dress on buy it now as I was watching it a while ago but couldnt afford it and then happily it was relisted! I've seen a few things on etsy that have caught my fancy but haven't caved yet! I also invested in some tights from Tabio, they are by far the best tights I've come across in terms of comfort and variety of colours.

So yes the festive period has prompted a lot of spending - I need to reign it in again!

2 comments:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Ooooh, I like all of it! Especially the headband.

A said...

Oh how I wish I had that IVANAhelsinki cardigan.. Topshop didn't deliver to Finland when those were available. :(